Welcome to Kids Tech Academy!
Kids Tech Academy is a Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics (STEAM)-focused initiative; an research-based technology integration model for early childhood learning. Our school prepares students to succeed in a 21st century globally competitive society. We provide developmentally appropriate learning experiences based on the pace and learning style of each student and actively engage the student by developing individualized learning plans which are based on student interests, progress, and mastery.
- Early Childhood Development (6 weeks - 5 years)
- Extended (Before and After) Care (4-12 years)
- Extracurricular Activities: LEGO Robotics, Chess Club, Spanish Lessons, Swim Lessons (onsite)
- Seasonal Extracurricular Activities: Music (Piano/Keyboarding), Dance, Soccer, Yoga and Basketball
- Spring Break and Summer Enrichment Technological Based Programs
- Highly Qualified Staff
- Nurturing and Safe Environment
- And much more
To learn more, contact us today! Be sure to connect with us on Facebook!
21st Century Skills
Develop critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and creativity
Students are engaged in research proven learning experiences
Digital tools enhance teaching and learning